Doraemon Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to Doraemon Guild

Go down

Introduction to Doraemon Guild Empty Introduction to Doraemon Guild

Post  AuRaLight Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 am

We're a friendly sometimes, active most of the time & chatty level 3 guild in Elga, mostly comprising SG & MY ppl, despite our kiddishly cute guild name, most of us are young/working adult.

We are actively recruiting new members who like to enjoy this game with us, Lavalon / Titan weapons and all imba stuffs are not a pre-requisite though nice to have i must admit, we're just an active guild who enjoy some questing, leveling, hunting and chatting together not hardcore if u must say.

If you need some help or guidance along the way, we'll be glad to help if we are able to but don't expect to be spoonfed for every single matter. Independence is what we'd like to see. In genuine need, don't be afraid to ask.

On behalf of the guild, I thank all past and present members for helping us attain Guild level 3, we couldn't have done it without all of your efforts. We would love to have you join our guild and make it more fun & have an enjoyable gaming experience.

Speech Given By Lucern.
AuRaLight
AuRaLight
Admin

https://doraemonguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down